Friday, July 18, 2014

Thirty Before 30!

Alright folks, the big two-six is right around the corner.
How did this happen? I feel like I was just 22!
...or maybe that was just T-Swift on the radio...
I don't HATE getting older but the younger generation is completely throwing me
through a loop. I don't think we're considered the "cool" generation anymore
which isn't settling well with me. We were out on the boat a few weekends ago and
we got to talking to the boat next to us, Chatty Kathy over here.
Bryan was talking to the group of guys and I was talking with one of the girls.
We were talking about bathing suits and Florida Georgia Line and working out
and blaaah, blah, blah... somehow high school graduation got thrown in there,
as if this was a recent event or something,
and I eventually asked her what year she was born- 1995! WHAT!??
Nineteen Ninety Freaking Five?? Shouldn't you be in diapers??
No. We're just getting old.

With that being said, I've seen "Thirty Before Thirty" on blogs before, but at 24 and
25 I didn't think it would be that urgent to get started on mine.
Wrongggg! Twenty six is only a month away (August 18th if I must be exact-
and I enjoy anything pink or Michael Kors, thanks!)
so I decided it was time to share my thirty before thirty.

Here we gooo! :)

1. Buy a House
2. Run the Color Run
3. Host a Fundraiser
4. Have a Baby
5. Shoot a Buck
6. Visit Italy
7. Go White Water Rafting
8. Do Yoga on the Beach
9. Start a Tradition
10. Write a Family Dessert Book
11. Catch a Huge Fish
12. Surprise Bryan with Something BIG
(Possibly #4. Just kidding)
13. Pay off Credit Cards and Student Loans
14. Attend a Kentucky Derby
15. Jump off of Something
16. Start a Business
17. Host a Dinner Party
18. Go on a Picnic
19. Do a Juice Cleanse
20. See a Broadway Show
21. Donate Blood
22. Go Scuba Diving or Snorkeling Somewhere Exotic
23. Learn to Drive a Stick Shift
24. Go on a Road Trip with Girlfriends 
25. Build a Piece of Furniture
26. Make a Three Course Italian Meal from Scratch 
27. Complete the Jillian Michaels "30 day Shred"
28. Take a DSLR Camera Class
29. Join a Kick Ball Team 
30. Take a Big Family Photo

And just in case you needed a small reminder, Bimini Vaca Part II
will be live on the blog next week!






1 comment:

  1. Great list! I have many similar ones on my 30 before 30 list too! :) I would looooove to go to the Kentucky Derby! :)

    ReplyDelete