Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekend Merriment

Oh hello again Monday morning.
I have not missed you.
Linkin' up with Miss Sami to share some shenanigans:




1 // Christmas Town at Busch Gardens! I have not been to Busch Gardens
in YEARS so when a friend had a few extra tickets to his company Christmas party-
he REALLY had to twist my arm but we eventually accepted.
2 // World of Beer with this fabulous lady- we are still irritate at the fact
that they built a WOB in what is basically a retirement community.... WHY..
3 // Wrapping up some Christmas shopping. Bath & Body Works had a ridicccc
sale this past weekend- buy 3 items, get 3 items free. Which the shopping addict easily
turns into buy 12 items, get 12 items free. Oops.
4 // Jake's pictures with Santa at PetSmart. Just.... weird. If it wasn't for dragging
my poor pup (in a Christmas sweater at that) out on a Saturday morning because I was
set on cute puppy pictures with Santa... I would have just turned around at the sight of this man.
He looks like he wants to eat Jake. No words.
5 // Sneak Peak of a quick backyard shoot!
{More Tomorrow!}
6 // Taking full advantage of living in horse country again- Horseback riding for Mom's
birthday!

Have a fabulous Monday lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. I was seriously planning on taking my dog to PetsMart for the pictures with Santa but maybe it's a good thing I forgot it and missed it. It looks like "Santa" didn't show up and the manager had to improvise as Santa haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! I'm not a monday fan either. I always say that it's not fair to have a day before monday because that day just sits there laughing in your face teasing you about monday... well kinda. I love those horses! So pretty! Found you from the shenanigans linky!

    ReplyDelete