Saturday, March 29, 2014

Our Wedding: Girlfriends Bridal Shower

Finally recapping some wedding festivities!

Sometimes in the wedding planning World you get so caught up
in the What centerpieces are we doing? What appetizers did you want?
Where are we going on our honeymoon? What kind of cake would we like?
that you allllmosttt forget about one of the most exciting parts... like I don't know? 
Maybe the bridal shower per se ?

My fabulous Maid of Honor (Is there an award somewhere I can nominate her for?) offered
to throw my girlfriends' shower and my sister-in-law and soon-to-be sister-in-law (hyphenate much?)
offered to throw my family shower. The first one snuck up on me WAY too quick!
First you're engaged in June, then was the 5 months of engagement bliss and wedding planning
and then before you know it it's your first shower! 



2 comments:

  1. The back is adjustable, and it is understandable why it was designed that way. My daughter had a lot of compliments, and her older cousin plans to borrow the dress for a formal event soon.
    Vero Cuoio boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So sweet! What a beautiful shower! Love all the handmade decorations and such! I love your statement necklace with your dress too!

    ReplyDelete