Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Yes, I am taking cooking classes

Oh hello THERE!
Has it really been almost 2 months since my last post?
Cannnn we say slacker?! Things have been a little crazy as of lately but life update:
I'M MARRIED.
The big day was March 1st 2014 and I still can't believe it's already been 2 weeks!
Rest assured I will be recapping the whole shebang of the party that was
{ #caracciolowedding }
but for the time being I'll just let you swoon over the above photo.

NOW. Let me share this new little dinner recipe with you, but first a brief synopsis..
A few months ago one of the ladies I work with insisted I join a cooking class with her.
I think it was sometime after sharing the story of me putting
an entire head of garlic (rather than the clove) in my meatloaf.
Yes, I was a Martha Stewart damsel in distress.
So I joined! One class a month for 10 months- we cook an appetizer, an entree
and a dessert (I've got the baking thing down, so we're placing most of the focus on the app/dinner).
The "cooking club" is actually hosted by Pampered Chef so the frosting on the cake
was really the fact that I will end up with $200 in products over the course of the 10 months.
New kitchen goodies AND fun recipes?! Win, win!

Tonight I'm going to share the Chicken & Broccoli Wreath recipe with you via Taste of Home.
NOT exactly the  healthiest thing I've whipped up but Bryan is addicted to crescent
rolls (I think I have witnessed him eat an entire pack in one sitting) anddddd I was
looking for something quick!

Click HERE for the full recipe.

ENJOY! :) And I willlll be back in action here on the ol' blog soon I promise!
I even have a few changes that will be made around these parts :) Bear with meee!

No comments:

Post a Comment