Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Our Wedding: Pre-Ceremony & Getting Ready

Let me start this post with promising not to be the obnoxious wedding blogger.
I promise not to draggggg on about us getting ready, Mimosas, monogrammed robes,
flowers, details, Bridesmaids, centerpieces, etc.
....except on Wednesdays.
...and today.

Happy early Wedding Wednesday!
I'm sharing all of our pre-ceremony shots today and then I'll jump into recapping tomorrow.
And yes, as a forewarning, there will be Mimosas and monogrammed robes and Bridesmaids.
#spoileralert




4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are AMAZING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them. You look absolutely stunning :)

    Do I spy a Bridemaids fireball shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! how beautiful!!! I love the picture of your dress hanging! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stunning in these photots!!! That dress looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I attended a few company events here and I must say that I was impressed every time. Their halls and rooms are absolutely gorgeous.
    Chicago Wedding Venues

    ReplyDelete