Oh. Yes. I did.
Well, this post is clearly Paula Deen inspired :)
I'm not much for frying things because there's
just something about dodging hot grease popping out
of a frying pan that is so not pleasant.
In fact, the only reason I decided to actually make
these was because I had the support of Bryan's mom.
Here is what you will need:
2 Qts Vegetable Oil for frying
1 Lg Egg
2 tsp Vegetable Oil
1c Pancake Mix
1 Package Oreos
1. Heat oil in deep fryer to 350 degrees
2. Whisk together egg, milk and 2 tsp of vegetable oil. Stir in pancake mix
until no lumps remain.
3. Dip cookies in batter one at a time and carefully place into oil.
4. Fry only 4-5 at one time for for about a minute, turning each over after 30 seconds.
5. Drain on paper towel-covered plate.
6. Top with powdered sugar.
...But SO BAD for you.
Make sure you don't over fry them. An extra 15 seconds
in the frying pan is all it takes for them to taste like a chunk of coal.