Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkin Dip & Craftoberfest

It is MID October in Florida, people. 
Which, yes, means that we are still experiencing temperatures in the high 80's.
I know I complain about this way too much but one day in the 60's
and I will be a happy, happy, happy girl. 
As if I'm not already all pumpkin'd out for the season, I came across
this little gem of a recipe on Pinterest and tried it out for the first
time for a football get together at my best friend's house.
Best part ? 
Four ingredients. 
Those are the types of recipes that just speak right to my little heart.
You will need:
Start by first allowing the cool whip to thaw out a bit.
Then whip together the pumpkin, vanilla pudding, cool whip and
gradually add 2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie spice.
Stir all ingredients together until smooth.
Serve with sliced Granny Smith apples, Nilla wafers or cinnamon graham crackers.
Easy peasy, yes?
In addition to this fabulous little fall snack, yesterday was so fun!
A big group of us went to Craftoberfest on the square.
$35 to drink and sample all the craft beer your heart desires for 4 hours? Sold.
Favorites included Florida Cracker and Blue Point pumpkin.. shocker.



I am LOVING being back in this little town of mine lately.
I feel wayyy more relaxed and have taken on kind of the
"gettin shit done" attitude. That MAY have been the power yoga sesh this morning
but EITHER way- loving Ocala, loving life.
Ok now that "yay me" rant is over- have a fab Sunday gals :)




No comments:

Post a Comment