Sunday, October 6, 2013

Change


I can't express enough how much I love the month of October.
I would be lying to you if I said it was the crisp Fall air and watching the
leaves change color because... well, let's be honest y'all I live in Florida.
YES it's still 90 degrees and YES I am already flooding Instagram
with Pumpkin Spice Latte and "scarf weather!" posts.
Let it be known that by "scarf weather" I actually mean sitting in
my air conditioned vehicle with the AC blasting.
But baaacckkk to October..
October is ALWAYS full of change I feel.
And I love me some change.

After almost 8 years of living in Orlando, Bryan and I recently
made the decision to move back to our little ol' hometown.
Where we grew up. Where we went to school. Where we both met. Where our families live.
I can't help but notice the expression on peoples' faces when we say
we made the move back. I'm not sure if it's shock or excitement and I'm
willing to place a bet that it isn't exactly the latter of the two.

Don't get me wrong. I.. WE.. have both learned so much in Orlando.
We got our degrees, we started businesses, we met some amazing friends.
We were given the opportunity to work with some truly amazing individuals.
I've gained valuable life lessons.
I've met a lot of great contacts and I truly would NOT trade my experience for anything.
It was just time to go. 
Time for change.

So! Here we are. New house. New town. New jobs.
Some big changes are happening around these parts.
I am beyond ecstatic for our future endeavors and can't wait for a fresh start.
But let me tell y'all, I will MISS THE HECK out of that town and its people.

BYYEEEEE ORLANDOOOOO!


1 comment:

  1. Orlando is going to miss you guys! Honestly I've been here for about 4 years and I think I'm ready to leave too LOL.

    ReplyDelete