Sunday, November 25, 2012

THANKFUL but cranberries are gross.

Holy fat pants.
Andddddddddd Thanksgiving is over.
I DO love Thanksgiving- the whole fam damily, football, a mini HS reunion
at all of the bars Thanksgiving eve but.....
I have to admit, I'm just not a huge fan of 80% of the food that's on the table.
Is that a little ridiculous? 
Here we have a holiday which is geared towards being thankful and there
I am at the end of the table passing almost every dish that comes my way.
Sweet potato casserole?? Thanks but nooooo thanks!

Kind of  terrible, right?? 

Side note: I do have so much to be thankful for.
I have been truly blessed with the most amazing family,
a loving boyfriend, supportive friends and an awesome work place.
What more could a girl ask for?

Anyway, hope yall had a fab Thanksgiving weekend because
we are BACK TO WORK tomorroooowww!
Also, back to working OUT. 
I'm wearing sweat pants and here comes Faith Hill's butt
on the Sunday Night Football intro... 
Really, girlfriend? How many kids do you have again?
You. Look. Amazing. 
Stop it.

See you tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment