Friday, January 11, 2013

Best Commercial in the History of Everrrrr

It's Friiiiidaayyy!
I haven't been this excited about Friday since, well.... last Friday! 

People, do yourselves a favor and get this tune stuck in your head 
to get you through the next several hours until your free....



I can't even handle it.
I can't!
I know this commercial has been out for months but I kidddd
yoouuu notttt- we fall asleep with the TV on and if this comes
on in the middle of the night- I feel like I'm ready to drop it like its hot at 3:30AM.

Now go back to work- you are welcome :)
But, really, you can just thank Cher Lloyd.






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this commercial! it came on while we were waiting at the hospital on Monday and I about died! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha LOVE it!!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the background of your blog!

    Your site is just lovely, and I am so excited to be your newest follower.

    I hope you follow back so we can stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete