Thursday, January 3, 2013

But we still beat Florida State

Last night's game against Louisville..... really Gators ?
You know the game is kind of doomed when your QB starts the game with a pick.
I'm being a Bitter Barbie so I quickly need to erase this game from my memory.
Let's recap happier Gator moments this season, mkay?

Remember when the Gators killed Kentucky ? 
Yeap, 38-0. That's a W in my book.

Remember when we beat #4 LSU?
Also, remember when we took that super awkward photo
with Jake in the background?

Remember our win over Florida State in Tallahassee?
You didn't forget that already did you?
Really there was nothing more exhilarating than running around Tally
in orange and blue while the Seminoles were being a bunch of sore losers.
#sorryimnotsorry

Siggghhhh
So long, Gator football. Until next season :)


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU for this post! Yes, Yes, Yes! I want to forget last night and just focus on the good this season. I just really wished Tebow would throw on a uniform, Run in 3 TD's, tebow and then walk off the field.

    Also, I love each and everyone of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete