Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine's Day Inspiration

Freakin' January.
Happens every year!
You've got Spring & Summer- which are filled with bikinis, beach days
and margaritas. Then there's the excitement of FALL (favorite season!)
with football, colder temperatures, Halloween.
Winter is pretty much consumed with family and the holidays.
Then. There's January.
January brings a new year, which, don't get me wrong,
YAY
but what other purpose does January serve ?
I'm totally dealing with holiday decor withdrawals, which was the 
main reason behind this post. 
Decorating for Valentine's Day immediately following Christmas??
Ridiculous? No ? 

I'm getting ready to bust out the pinks, reds and hearts 
and get to decorating!

Linkin up with Michelle for Ohhhh how Pinteresting!

I love a good printable! 
via

I wishhhh I had a mantle!
Sigghhh
Until then my little wall shelf about the TV will have to suffice.
This banner is adorable and oh look! Another fun printable!


Again with the mantle!
Rub it in, why don't you, Pinterest.
via

OKAY. Last mantle pin I swweeaarr.
But, how ADORABLE is the mini wreath on the chevron pattern?!
via

I love these mini apothecary jars for candy use! 
via

I'm obsessing over this pillow for multiple reasons-
the obvious being how stinkin cute it would be on my couch
for V-Day decor. I'm also on the HUNT for a cute burlap throw pillow!
I love the custom pillows on Etsy but they're all either
A. a wedding date
B. monogram
C. some catchy "married person phrase"
ie. "Happy Wife, Happy Life"
Any ottthherrrr ideas?! 

This centerpiece.
Must. Do.
via

Alright, lovers, don't forget to link up!





1 comment:

  1. SO funny! I did something similar with letters on my dining room table:) I decorated for Valentines Day the week of New Years.. The house just looked blah without any holiday decor! Love all the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete